Common Bank Job Interview Questions by Commercial Banks In Ethiopia
Personal Interview Questions and Correct Answers:
1. The most and the first thing is CONFIDENCE.
2. Keep your protocol as much as possible.
3. Do not open the door until you get permission to open it(get in!) and when u enter in z room, you must have good facial expression.
4. until z interviewer allows to sit, you must have not sit.
5. when they say welcome, it is better to say thank you! rather than wellstay.
6. when they say have a sit, say thank you! and sit after sitting give good eye contact to z interviewer's & follow sensitively who of them will start z interview.
7. Have a Good dressing.
Common Interview Questions About the Bank
1. What is the difference b/n bank and banking?
2. what is banking?
3. what is bank service and what are the services delivered by the Bank ?
4. What are the types of deposits?
5. what are the values, visions and missions of the Bank?
6. What does mean world class commercial bank of Ethiopia?
7. what is the objective of the Bank?
8. what is the major role and contribution of the Bank for individuals and for the over all country's economy?
9. what makes national bank different from commercial bank?
10. what are the major institutions for which the Bank gives service in collaboration with the outside world?
11. Why the Bank expands its branches throughout out the country?
12. Why the Bank bears interest to depisitors , while the deposit is the liability of the Bank?
1. Introduce yourself
2. What is your future plan?
3. what is your weakness and strength?
4. if it happens some quarrel among staff members what will you do on the conflict resolution ?
5. what are your special qualities and talents?
6. what is your motive for your engagement as a candidate in the Bank?
7. How much salary do you expect from the Bank?
8. Do you have a computer skill and have you take a computer related courses in connection with your field's?
Course Related Questions For Those Accounting And Finance Graduates: