Today, we have grown significantly to meet the persistent challenges that confront Ethiopian children who have lost parental care and are at risk of losing their parental care. Working in close collaboration with international donors, local government and community based organizations across seven program locations; SOS Children’s Villages Ethiopia aspires that every child grows up with love, respect and security.
Why we need you?
We are looking for a competent and able Partnership Management & Quality Head for our Vocational Training College who will be responsible for generating positive publicity for the college through media and other efforts, managing college volunteer activities, raising funds, overseeing program partnership and searching for job opportunities.
What we provide...
An amazing work environment that promotes personal growth through providing professional space to grow and advance your career!
As a Partnership Management & Quality Head, you will be in charge of the following:
- Manage, execute and track external partnership strategy based on the college’s educational and training objectives
- Serve as primary liaison for external organizations and stakeholders that provide programming to students and teachers
- Seek out and secure new program partnerships that would benefit trainees and college academic staff
- Implement strategies to strengthen relationships with key external stakeholders, including nonprofit and community organizations, corporations and individuals.
- Assist the External Affairs team in developing a corporate partnership strategy that will consist of marketing, communications, employee engagement and other key strategies and tactics
- Assist the External Affairs team in developing and growing corporate relationships through the development of strategic engagement plans
- Coordinate summer youth development programs, including seminar curriculum and site placements with corporate and community organizations
- Ensure the implementation of KAIZEN in the college.
- Coordinate site visits for potential program partners
- Coordinate summer programming for students
- Oversee outreach to students to apply for programs, attend events, and participate in extracurricular activities beyond the college’s offerings
- Job Requirements:
Up for the challenge...
Then check out our criteria’s:
The must haves:
- B.A/B.Sc. degree in any relevant field to the roles and responsibilities
- Additional training in TVET/ outcome-based training methodology
- A minimum work experience of 4 years in the TVET/ Industry sector
- Must have teaching and training experience
- Must have thorough knowledge of the TVET strategy, opportunities and challenges; training methodologies and assessment criteria
- Strong proposal writing, drafting MoU, concept note development and organizational skills, as well as the ability to speak clearly and persuasively
- Record of accomplishment of planning and implementing events
- Ability to give presentations to large groups
- Excellent people and negotiation skills and an upbeat, enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently in a fast-paced team environment, while simultaneously managing a large number of projects
- Ability to handle large amounts of detailed information with accuracy
- Strong work ethic and the desire to do the best job possible
- Prompt responsiveness to internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience in project management and quality management
- A willingness and ability to work with and develop relationships with a variety of individuals and constituencies, including students, families, media, major donors, instructors, and administrative staff
- Demonstrated knowledge of partnership development strategies, proposal writing, resource mobilization and fund development,
- Prior experience working with INGO’S
- How To Apply:
Excited to take on an new Adventure...….
Then send us your application through
Female applicants are highly encouraged to apply
"Committed to create a safe and enabling environment for children and young persons"