- Plan, prepare and deliver lesson plans and instructional materials that facilitate active learning.
- Develops schemes of work, lesson plans and tests that are in accordance with established procedures.
- Instruct and monitor students in the use of learning materials
- Use relevant technology to support and differentiate instruction.
- Manage student behavior in the classroom by establishing and enforcing rules and procedures.
- Maintain discipline in accordance with the rules and disciplinary systems of the school.
- Provide appropriate feedback on work.
- Encourage and monitor the progress of individual students and use information to adjust teaching strategies.
- Maintain accurate and complete records of students' progress and development.
- Update all necessary records accurately and completely as required
- Prepare required reports on students and activities.
- Establish and communicate clear objectives for all learning activities.
- Provide a variety of learning materials and resources for use in educational activities.
-Observe and evaluate student's performance and development. -
- Assign and grade class work, tests and assignments.
OmniTech Consultancy Plc. is a legally registered social enterprise established in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. The company comprises a group of passionate and experienced ICT professionals with different areas of expertise. The company is engaged in providing consultancy and training to clients and schools in order to enhance their work using Technology.