- Plans routes including integrating new customers into existing routes, and planning for necessary route adjustments.
- Analyzes existing routes for opportunities to reduce miles, delivery days and hours to improve cost control and consistency of deliveries. Performs standard route maintenance to capture these changes
- Assuring software and systems quality and functionality.
- Provide operation support for sales and routing applications
- Routing of all valid customer orders in the most efficient way possible.
- Schedules drivers on a daily and/or weekly basis to remain within overtime guidelines and hours of service laws and regulations including adjustments for volume and holidays. Also, maintain and provide accurate daily loading and door information for warehouse department
- Look after the whole route-to-market execution of United Beverage Ethiopia and support in routing and mapping
- Analyzing sales & outlet data, developing and monitoring distributors’ performance dashboard.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Fields
Experience and Skills Required
- 4-5 years’ of experience. Experience in Beverage Industry is preferred .
- Support in routing and sales applications
- Customer oriented preferred to deal with sales team.
- Previous experience in Business / Systems Analysis
- Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions
- How To Apply:
Interested applicants who are qualified should send their application letter including a CV and non-returnable copy of testimonial by e-mail @ HR@ubethiopia.com or in person at United Beverages HQ with in 5 (Five) working days starting from the date of announcement on this site.
Office Location: United Beverage S.C. : Yetebaberut Building , Atlas to bole Medhanealem road behind Sabon Hotel in front of Dalia Eye clinic
Email: HR@ubethiopia.comTelephone no: +251118787428