- Weigh, wrap, pack Birr and remove tags and special security tabs,
- Help prominent customers in cash counting,
- Work out totals for cash at the end of each working day,
- Count and prepare money for deposit in the branch or other Bank,
- Disburse cash to designated Bank clerks,
- Collect surplus cash from Bank clerks,
- Keep records of amounts received and paid and regularly check the cash balance against record,
- Operate automatic ticket-issuing machines and other computerized equipment
- Perform other related duties as assigned by supervisor.
BA in Accounting, Accounting & finance, Banking & Insurance, Banking & finance, Business Administration, Management, or other related fields with 3.5 years of experience; or Diploma/10+3/Level III and above/ in the same fields with 5 years of experience in branch operations in banking industry, of which at least 1 year as Cashier or Senior Customer Service Officer.
- Salary: – as per the Bank’s scale
- Only short listed candidates will be communicated
- Place of work: Addis Ababa
- The Bank has the right to cancel the post advertised
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants fulfilling the above requirements are invited to submit their applications and CVs with photocopies of non-returnable supporting credentials up to November 7, 2020 only through 18401 postal address of the Bank.
Enat Bank S.C
P.O. Box 18401
Women applicants are highly encouraged