Dec 13, 2020
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Banking Jobs in Ethiopia
Fresh Graduate Jobs in Ethiopia
- Initiates cash transfer from/to cash,
- Receives and delivers physical cash from and to Cash Administrator,
- Collects/pays cash and debit/credit the respective accounts,
- Checks and balance physical cash with the Cash Administrator,
- Retrieve customer signatures, pictures and verify customers,
- Updates passbook, prints deal slip or issues a customer advice,
- Interviews and captures customer record and assists customers to fill account opening application form and receives all documents,
- Scrutinizes and authenticates presented documents.
- Handle front office banking operational activities
- Graduates of years 2019 & 2020 G.C. with BA in Accounting, Banking & Insurance, Banking & Finance, Management, Business Administration, Sales, Marketing, Economics or related fields with minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00.
- No experience is required.
Place of work Jigjiga
How to Apply
- Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated
- The Bank has the right to cancel the post advertised
Interested applicants fulfilling the above requirements are invited to submit their applications and CVs with photocopies of non-returnable supporting credentials through 18401 postal address of the Bank up to December 19, 2020.
Enat Bank S.C
P.O. Box 18401
Women applicants are highly encouraged