Under the direct supervision of the Regional Team Coordinator and technically to the Finance Manager in Addis, supports the regional team for a timely and smooth implementation of the project. S/he is responsible for managing all financial matters; provide logistical and administrative support to the regional project.
Specific Functions and Responsibilities:
- Manage accurate accounts and prepare monthly financial reports for submission to the Finance Manager,
- Prepare travel advances, maintain travel advance records, process expense reports, and reconcile advances.
- responsible for maintaining and updating a complete inventory records
- provide administrative support and pay per diems, pay vendors, and collect receipts.
- Ensure vehicle fuel is managed properly
- Provide general HR support to project employees including policy/process clarification and benefits information
- Handles staff benefits and maintains medical, leave records and balances of each staff.
- Ensure timely submission of timesheets, maintain record for leave, holiday and vacation time.
- A. degree in accounting or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Five years job related experience in INGO is preferable;
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Accuracy and analytical ability;
- Good knowledge and skills in computer and accounting software applications;
Duty station: Bahir Dar,
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send their application letter and CV via to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or send your CV and application letter along with supporting documents which should include remuneration requirements, contact details of three work-related referees to the following address within ten calendar days of the advertisement on the newspaper.
Human Resources Department
P.O Box 793,