To maintain and enhance the human resource mission and objectives, through strategic planning, and evaluating employee relations, human resources policies, practices and procedures, experience with Technology and IT is a bonus! as most of our growth is technology based.
1. Active Listening — Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
2. Management of Personnel Resources — Motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job.
3. Social Perceptiveness — Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
4.Speaking — Talking to others to convey information effectively.
5.Reading Comprehension — Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
Oral Comprehension — The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
1. Written Comprehension — The ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing..
2. Oral Expression — The ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
3.Written Expression — The ability to communicate information and ideas in writing so others will understand.
4. Speech Recognition — The ability to identify and understand the speech of another person.
1.Personnel and Human Resources — Knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection, training, compensation and benefits, labor relations and negotiation, and personnel information systems.
2.Administration and Management — Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modelling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
3. English Language — Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
4. Psychology — Knowledge of human behaviour and performance; individual differences in ability, personality, and interests; learning and motivation; psychological research methods; and the assessment and treatment of behavioural and effective disorders.
5.Education and Training — Knowledge of principles and methods for curriculum and training design, teaching and instruction for individuals and groups, and the measurement of training effects.
6.Mathematics — Knowledge of arithmetic
7.Clerical — Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, stenography, and transcription, and other office procedures and terminology.
8.Sociology and Anthropology — Knowledge of group behaviour and dynamics, societal trends and influences, human migrations, ethnicity, cultures and their history and origins.
B.S. in Management or related field.
Master in HR or related field preferred
Strong working knowledge of MS Office including Word, Excel, Outlook.
2+ year’s supervisory experience will be an added advantage
This work is a long-term / full-time job. You should be able to work 8-12 hours a day through Sydney Clock (UTC + 10) and he/she must have a fast and reliable Internet connection. Candidates must be able to work without any obstacles during working hours.
ALL INTERVIEWS ARE ON SKYPE: When applying, please download and set up your SKYPE ACCOUNT and provide your SKYPE ID for a quick response to your application.
Also please ADD this skype account and introduce yourself for a quick response to: myuniversalgroup