- Providing assistance on application administration including but not limited to configuration, custom group and role development, security issues, upgrade and future release.
- Review software performance and reports to supervisor
- Assist on system recoveries and restore process up on approval
- Perform end of day operations and daily backups
- Provide cross training and instruction for the transfer of unique expertise to computer operators.
- Work closely with the ISD staffs to provide end- user support and issue resolution
- Create and maintain documentation for applications
- Periodically monitors the effectiveness of security features in the implemented systems
- Report all security incidents to Manager, System Administration Division
- Carries out other duties as required.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science and other related fields. No prior experience is required.
Place of Work- Addis Ababa
How To Apply
Women applicants are highly encouraged
- Only short listed candidates will be communicated
- The Bank has the right to cancel the post advertised
Interested applicants fulfilling the above requirements are invited to submit their applications and CVs with photocopies of non-returnable supporting credentials up to April 17, 2021 through 18401 postal address of the Bank or through the Bank’s website https://evacancy.enatbanksc.com/.
Enat Bank S.C P.O. Box 18401