Edomias International PLC is a Human Resources outsourcing and recruitment firm serving clients for more than 15 years. Edomias International PLC is currently recruiting an experienced Human resources Manager for our head office. The successful candidate will ensure that all the HR needs of the company are met and are aligned with all business objectives by taking responsibility for all human resources-related initiatives, systems, and tactics.
- Develop Human Resources Strategy and policies.
- Responsible for the completeness and accuracy of personnel data for all staff.
- Monitor adherence to internal policies and legal standards. Deal with grievances and violations invoking disciplinary action when required.
- Provide management with strategic advice regarding personnel.
- Act to support the human factor in the company and throughout its projects through performance evaluation, training, and development, recruitment, job description preparation, etc…
- Develop corporate plans for a variety of HR matters such as salary survey and compensation, benefits, health, and safety, etc…
- Serve as the point of contact for employment relations and communicate with labor unions. Anticipate and resolve litigation risks
- Responsible for the well-being of staff; make sure that appropriate insurance has been procured.
- Supervise the work of HR personnel and provide guidance
- Report to senior management by analyzing data and using HR metrics
Qualifications & Experiences:
- Postgraduate qualification in Human Resources Management or BA Degree in Human Resources Management or Management, or related field.
- Minimum of 8 years work experience in Human Resources.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in managerial and/or supervisory roles.
Skills and Competencies
- Technical Skills: In-depth knowledge and experience of employment legislation and regulations. Proven knowledge and experience applying HR management principles.
- Teamwork and Leadership show an understanding of different interests, cultures, and perspectives. Accurately hears and understands the unspoken feelings and interests of others; Excellent Organizational and Leadership Skills.
- Interpersonal skills: Addresses difficult issues or conflicts in a direct and respectful manner. Actively seeks and gives honest feedback. Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-development: Takes time to reflect critically on the effect of own practice and that of others. Diligent and firm with high ethical standards
- Business Acumen: Full understanding of the way an organization operates to meet its objectives. A business acumen partnered with attention to the human element.
- Computer and Language Skills: MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Email proficiency. Fluent in English
Location: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia with frequent travel within Ethiopia
Salary: Basic Salary: 30,542 ETB, Position Allowance: 2,000 ETB, Transportation Allowance: 2,000 ETB
Qualified candidates can send their CV, Cover Letter, Work Experience, and Educational Credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 05, 2021.