Job Description: - We are looking for a sales representative who can promote and sell our products at customer locations with the driver. Besides, able to identify new sales leads in the area, and provide service to our regular customers.
• Traveling with drivers within an assigned sales territory to conduct face-to-face meetings with existing and potential customers;
• Building and sustaining long-lasting relationships with new and existing customers based within an assigned sales territory;
• Maintaining an accurate record of all leads, customer accounts, and sales.
• Delivering purchase orders and informing existing customers of new products;
• Increasing sales by promoting products and analyzing competitor behavior;
• Signing sales contracts, taking purchase orders, and collecting payments;
• Accounting for the safe and timeous delivery of purchased products;
• Maintaining sales and delivery records, as well as meeting sales targets;
• Liaising with other departments to ensure optimal customer services;
• Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness;
• Evaluate customers’ needs and build productive long-lasting relationships;
• Meet personal and team sales targets;
• Research accounts and generates or follow through sales leads;
• Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data on assigned Territory;
• Adhere to Company’s sales and customer service standards and procedures in carrying out sales activity;
• Perform other tasks directly or indirectly related to sales as per instruction of the Sales Supervisor
• Degree in Marketing Management or similar related field
• Exceptional ability in meeting sales targets.
• Proven sales experience
• Good knowledge of computer software like MS office
• Extensive experience in identifying new customers and negotiating deals.
• Ability to assume responsibility for the delivery the products.
• Experience in record keeping and managing sales contracts.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Self-motivated and driven
Years of experience: 2+ years of work experience in sales activities, must be in the FMCG sector
Salary: Attractive and Negotiable plus performance-based commission
Submission: Interested applicants fulfilling the above requirements can submit their CV and copy of their credentials through our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
SARIA Provides efficient Recruitment, Payroll and EOR service in Ethiopia. Its dedicated staffs have adequate knowledge on what most organizations want when administering HR, payroll and recruiting new employees, such as, in handling local employees' tax and pension, insurance, travel, CV screening, processing work permit, shortlisting, Reference checking, Developing Job description, Job analyses, Organization review and evaluations.