Tescop Trading would like to recruit qualified applicants for the following positions
- Perform coding and record cash transactions in the accounting system on a daily basis.
- Assist in the preparation of payment requests and payments ensuring compliance with the company policy.
- Support in maintaining accurate and compliant financial records, both soft and hard copies, ensuring records are properly filed and labeled, checking the completeness of financial documents.
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, post financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
- Report regarding the finances of establishment.
- Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts.
- Review of financial documents to verify accounting data and mathematical accuracy.
- Interact with all necessary partners including vendors, upper management and peers.
- Generate and submit PV’s, JV’s and journal entries and entered into system Set up to improve accounting systems and processes to meet business needs and maximize effectiveness of operations.
- Reconcile month-end totals for timely and accurate reporting of financial information.
- Prepare monthly financial statements.
- Partner with auditors on annual audits and realized compliance with governmental tax guidelines.
- Complete daily accounting tasks including preparing deposits and reconciling accounts.
- Compute taxes owed by applying prescribed rates, laws and regulations.
- Ensuring that the company complies with all applicable tax.
- The candidate must have knowledge of Import Export procedures
- Maintain records of goods ordered and received;
- Supplier co-operation;
- Follow-up purchasing order status, delivery schedule and shipping document;
- Prepare import document, License per invoice;
- Prepare export and custom documents;
- Communicate with shipping agent & forwarding agent for clearance;
Term of Emplacement:
Place of work:
· Tuludimtu , Addis Ababa
· BA / MBA degree in accounting or related field
· 3 years and above, factory experience is a plus
Additional skill & Attribute
· Able to manage accounting duties
· Professional in using Peachtree accounting software
· Computer Skill
· Knowledge of financial and TAX policies
· Knowledge of import and export procudures
· Communication ability in reading and writing English and Amharic
· Able to work as a team and on a Flexible schedule
· Pro-activeness and analytical ability
· Detail Oriented
How to Apply
Please send a copy of your CV, cover letter, experience letters and education credentials to the following email: email@example.com