Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor accounts payable and accounts receivable to ensure vessel transaction payments are made and collected timely.
- Communicate with appropriate internal/external customers, including trading desks, loading facilities, freight forwarders, vendors and customers;
- Support cross-functional departments involved in international business transactions
- Submit timely document directives to independent surveyors and freight forwarders to necessitate timely processing of exports;
- Assess and advice the most affordable mode of transport to facilitate cost-effectiveness;
- Present applicable export documentation required per country-specific destination in accordance with export laws and regulations;
- Check and verify freight received against receipt information and documentation;
- Process commercial invoice documents by validating data integrity and accuracy;
- Verify the correctness of the inbound documentation prior to reception and mark variances related to shortages, overages or damages;
- Confirm cargo labels and obtains a correct signature from drivers upon complete loading;
- Ensure laws and regulations for export consignments under diverse payment terms have been adhered;
- Identify compliance risks and take measures to ensure the daily operations are delivered on time;
- Handle other role-related duties as assigned.
Skills & Abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Knowledge of shipping regulations and policies;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and related software.
- Ability to create and work in a team with excellent work ethics;
- Degree in Management, Business Administration, Accounting or related business fields
Years of experience: Minimum of 4+ years of experience in a comparable position;
Salary: As per the company scale
Number of required Position/s: 1 (One)
Submission: Interested applicants fulfilling the above requirements can submit their CV and copy of their credentials through our email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: - Don’t Forget to write the position you are applying for in the subject line!