- Oversees the production of reports, maps, applications, and visualizations;
- Ensure proper maintenance, documentation, and cleaning of GIS;
- Update and maintain the GIS digital mapping system that includes a timely update on completed work in the field;
- Supervising a team of staff including programmers, cartographers, data managers, digitizers, analysts and support specialists;
- Forecast and evaluate all present trends, anticipate all issues and develop efficient procedures to reduce all errors;
- Manage the development of GIS software packages and evaluate their functionality;
- Interpret and prepare information for a wide variety of GIS data that can be geo-processed, analyzed, and mapped;
- Review, evaluate, and verify mapping data provided by digitizers, and surveys for accuracy and consistency;
- Prepares and maintains documentation of GIS databases, procedures, standards, and other reference materials;
- Perform quality assurance/quality control procedures on delivered data;
- Experience in reviewing technical reports and report writing;
- BA in Geographic Information Systems (GIS) and remote sensing
- Strong analytical skills and have an eye for details;
- Strong written, oral, interpersonal and listening abilities.
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
- Proven experience in performing and updating data management, data processing and data presentation
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
Work Experience: 6+ years in related field and significant GIS experience, ideally related to water or other infrastructure projects
Required No.: 1 (one)
Submission: Interested applicants fulfilling the above requirements can submit their CV and copy of their credentials through our email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Don’t Forget to write the position you are applying for in the subject line when you submit your application.