Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the technical monitoring of all planning, design and execution of works;
- Coordinate the engineering team members for the execution the of project plan;
- Performing engineering duties related to the design, construction, and operation of pure water distribution systems;
- Analyze operational data to evaluate operations, processes or products;
- Producing designs, both initial outlines and full plans, of sewerage, water treatment
- Designs water distribution and tests hydraulic systems;
- Supervise the operation and maintenance of water and sewerage infrastructure;
- Preparation of drawings, BoQs and submission of design packages for reviews;
- Monitor progress and ensure compliance with the project work and the industry standards;
- Forecasts the effects on equipment, including expected wear and tear and degradation;
- Liaising with clients, contractors, government agencies, local authorities and suppliers
- Keeping up to date with changes in regulatory legislation and guidelines
- Other tasks assigned by the supervisor
- Bachelor’s degree in Hydraulic Engineering or Civil Engineering required.
- Professional license/certification is a requirement.
- Able to communicate verbally and in written format to all organizational levels
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including word, Excel and power point;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficient with CAD and water supply-related software.
- Physically able to conduct field studies.
Years of experience: 4+ years and experience in water construction industry is advantageous
Salary: Attractive and Negotiable
Number of required Position/s: 1 (One)
Submission: Interested applicants fulfilling the above requirements can submit their CV and copy of their credentials through our email address email@example.com
Note: Don’t forget to write the position you are applying for in the subject line when you submit your application