- Processing payroll, cash advances, staff claims, and daily entry of receipts including cash, debit memos, advances, and bank transfers;
- Reconciliation of checks, cash and against payment and cash receipt vouchers;
- Settlement of office bills and recording of all transactions on accounting software;
- Daily reconciliation of cash collection and receipt along with daily sales report;
- Regularly deposit cash and cheque to the appropriate bank account and maintain appropriate records;
- Issue invoices for incoming funds and reconcile foreign bank accounts including and month-end balance reconciliations;
- Prepare expense reimbursement requests and perform monthly reconciliations for various incoming funds to ensure accurate reporting;
- Collect checks, Cash Payment Orders, incoming and payment advice, and other documents from respective banks;
- Timely settle monthly tax dues including withholding, income taxes, pension and VAT returns to the relevant tax offices;
- Effect daily allowance, work advance, travel advance, salary payment, hotel, and accommodation fee as per the company policies and procedures.
- Purchase fuel coupons for company vehicles and manage its proper utilization and disbursement;
- Perform other related tasks as assigned by the immediate manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance and/or related field
- Excellent verbal and written communications; both in English & Amharic;
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills;
- Flexibility regarding working hours and locations;
- Ability to work with a diversified team and under pressure;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks;
- Good working knowledge of Accounting software.
Years of experience: Minimum of 2+ years of experience
Salary: As per the company scale
Submission: Interested applicants fulfilling the above requirements can submit their CV and copy of their credentials through our email address email@example.com
Note: - don’t forget to write the position you are applying for in the subject line when you send your CVs!