Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Collect the validated full set of shipping documents from the bank and from the client and transfer them for custom clearance;
- Setting up and systematizing export documentation, and handling communication with government authorities, shipping lines, and various vendors;
- Ensure that LC terms are complied with and export proceeds are collected and applied timely;
- Handle Purchasing insurance, typing permit, getting bank permits,
- Update the payment status to the supplier, and give the proper instruction about documentation requirements to the supplier;
- Identifying, contacting and establishing strong working relationships with buyers, suppliers, brokers, forwarders, transport companies, banks and other involved parties.
- Ensure that the company follows the relevant government rules and regulations in its activities;
- Manage communication with export authorities, banks and shipping lines for all required documents for our exports;
- Produced all required documents for each shipment and monitored shipments to guarantee on-time delivery;
- Identified logistics areas for process improvement and cost and time savings to ensure expectations are met;
- Prepare and submit weekly updates reports of all ongoing shipments;
Skills & Abilities
- Good time management and organizational skills;
- Strong communications and computer skills;
- Good understanding of import and export procedures;
- Ability to understand air shipment processes.
- BA Degree in logistics, Procurement and Supply Management, Accounting Business Management, or related fields
Years of experience: Minimum of 3+ years of experience in a comparable position;
Submission: Interested applicants fulfilling the above requirements can submit their CV and copy of their credentials through our email address email@example.com
Note: - Don’t Forget to write the position you are applying for in the subject line when you send your CVs!