Job Description: We are looking for a multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and a professional attitude. Candidates should be able to assist management and all visitors by handling office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance using the phone, e-mail and making reservations, and travel arrangements and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workforce.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Meet and guide visitors with attractive customer service and communications skills;
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking office meetings and events including arranging venues and coordinating participants and taking minutes of meetings as required;
- Perform secretarial duties and administrative functions and other general office activities including photocopying, faxing and mailing;
- Making travel arrangements for the management team, like vehicles & hotel reservations;
- Maintaining proper file documents according to execution numbers and filing protocols to assist in document control processes;
- Ensure the confidentiality of sensitive office files like personnel and finance all the time;
- Maintain professional and polite communication via calls and mail and make sure it is communicated with the right person;
- Draft routine correspondences and respond to routine and administrative issues;
- Update and follow up on delegated tasks and provide regular reports/updates;
- Maintain minor transactions and ensures that receipt is documented appropriately;
- Follows up and controls the printing and distribution of documents and vouchers;
- Handle petty cash and reconcile transactions for timely replenishment;
- Assists with the formulation and implementation of policies, procedures and/or processes;
- Performs other duties and tasks at the request of your immediate supervisor.
- Diploma/Degree in Business Administration, Management or related fields
- Excellent Communication skill; verbally and in written;
- Ability to prioritize and have excellent organizational skills;
- Ability to work in a stressed working environment;
- Strong computer skills in MS Office, including word, Excel, power point and Outlook;
- Ability to create and work in a team with excellent work ethics;
- Self-motivated and result-oriented.
Years of experience: Minimum of 3+ years of experience in a comparable position
Salary: As per the company salary scale
Submission: Interested applicants fulfilling the above requirements can submit their CV and copy of their credentials through our email address email@example.com
Note:- Don’t forget to write the position you are applying for in the subject line!