Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting HR with the process of recruitment, including vetting candidates, assisting with interviews and issuing employment contracts;
- Supports clients/customers in a professional manner to ensure operational excellence and goals are met;
- Perform orientations, onboarding and update records with new hires;
- Maintaining records of personnel-related data in both paper and the database and ensuring all employment requirements are met as per the company guidelines;
- Handle proper staff leave management and ensure a timely leave utilization is in place;
- Ensure staff insurance, pension and other requirements are fulfilled in a timely manner;
- Update client’s and candidate’s databases and keep up-to-date records;
- Handle vacancies announcements and follow up on the timely collection of applications;
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks and issuing employment contracts
- Conduct candidate assessment using interviews and written exams as required;
- Handles personnel grievances and undertakes the necessary investigations; submits his/her recommendations to his/her supervisor;
- Prepare an assessment report of an exit interview for management utilization;
- Prepare monthly timesheet and share with seconded employees and review the completeness and correctness upon its return;
- Prepare monthly payroll and respective invoices for assigned projects;
- Coordinates, schedules, tracks, and monitors project activities; and escalates issues as appropriate;
- Build alliances and partnerships with clients and other partner organizations;
- Perform other duties assigned and delegated by the line manager.
- Degree in Management, Project Management or related fields
- Proficiency in English, both writing and speaking
- Excellent inter and Intra-personal communication skills
- Self-motivated, result-oriented and well-organized
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Proven problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships
Years of experience: 3+ years of experience in Project Management and related business field
Salary: As per the company scale
Submission: Interested applicants fulfilling the above requirements can submit their CV and copy of their credentials through our email address email@example.com
Note: - Don’t forget to write the position you are applying for in the subject line!