Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet and look after all clients with strong customer service and communication skill.
- Ensure all office files are managed accordingly to internal process.
- Prepare letters and documents to ensure proper management of adminstrative activities of the company.
- File documents according to execution numbers and filing protocols to assist in document control processes.
- Handle pettycash and replenish the expense in a timely manner.
- Prepare monthly payments of utilities and maintain good housekeeping of the office.
- Declare monthly reports to the governing Revenue Authority.
- Responsible for warehouse management
- Control and monitor while loading of products into warehouse.
- Ensure accuracy in the physical count of commodities.
- Prepare verify and signoff warehouse and dispatch documents.
- Control and monitor amount of commodity during sign off and loading.
- Maintain confidential files and accurate warehouse transaction record to ensure immediate reporting on commodity movements in line with company requirements.
- Conduct warehouse closing reconcilation and accurate inventory checks supporting internal control systems on compliance with warehouse management requirements.
- Perform other duties and tasks at the request by the General Manager.