Countries: Austria, Belgium, Burkina Faso, Czechia, Ethiopia, Germany, Kenya, Mozambique, Netherlands, South Sudan, Switzerland, Uganda, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Organization: Light for the World
Closing date: 5 Apr 2023
Department: Finance & Operations
Place of Work: Vienna, Austria or another location where Light for the World operates (with some international travel required)
Duration: Full-time (40hrs/week), permanent
Salary: Based in Vienna: competitive, according to local NPO sector average and dependent on experience
Reports to: Project Lead
Starting date: As soon as possible
We are looking for a proactive project manager who wants to contribute towards the standardization of our organization-wide processes and other internal change initiatives according to the organization’s needs. We are looking for a person familiar with conducting training and facilitating workshops, someone who is happy to be the focal point for Objectives & Key Results (OKR). This position is embedded in the Change & Project Management team.
- You support with designing and implementing internal strategies and change initiatives that make the organization fit for the future and are aligned with the needs of the organization.
- You are responsible for facilitating the Objectives & Key Results (OKR) review, offer guidance to OKR coaches, coordinate and support workshops and further develop the methodology.
- You contribute to the standardization of internal processes including the definition of process frameworks, roles, and responsibilities, capacity strengthening plans and standards for documentation.
- You collaborate closely with all stakeholders, design and conduct staff training, and produce communication material.
- You have a diploma in business administration, organizational studies, project management or related studies with a project or change management focus. You already gathered experienced in the field of project or process management.
- You bring affinity to digital tools. You are excited about researching, testing and comparing tools and new software. You appreciate agile working and innovative thinking.
- You describe yourself as being a proactive personality, strongly motivated, solution oriented, priding yourself of having excellent organizational skills.
- You are interested in development cooperation and Light for the World‘s mandate area.
- You have excellent English skills. Oher languages, e.g. German, French or Portuguese are an asset.
- an outstanding opportunity to bring about change through an international development organization and to extend your professional experience
- a highly motivated, professional and diverse team that strives towards continuous development. We believe in participatory leadership and expect you to contribute your expertise and ideas.
- a competitive salary for the NGO sector, incl. full social insurance & other benefits
- flexible working hours with remote working options
- a friendly, dynamic and inclusive working environment
You want to enrich our team with your expertise? We are looking forward to your application!
How to apply
Please apply via our Website only by choosing the respective vacancy and clicking "Apply now".