1. Purpose of the job
• Responsible for managing every aspect of the employment process, including orientation and
training new staff members. They also assist with payroll management
2. Key responsibilities
• Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing
the hiring process.
• Create and implement effective onboarding plans.
• Develop training and development programs.
• Assist in performance management processes.
• Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues.
• Maintain employee records (attendance, EEO data etc.) according to policy and legal
• Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance.
3. Job Requirements
• Proven experience as HR officer, administrator, or other HR position.
• Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
• Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures
• Proficient in MS Office; Word, excel.
• Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Previous experience in processing payroll for large number of employees.
• BA degree in Management and related fields
• 3 years of work experience
• Experience in retailing business is advantageous
• Proficiency in English and Amharic is mandatory.
YES is Ethiopia's premier recruitment and HR solutions firm. We collaborate with our clients to find them the best and brightest local and international talent that can drive business forward. Candidates are matched with companies that can take their career path to the next level.