HR Assistant vacancy at Medecins Sans Frontieres Spain
Medicins Sans Frontiers
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Human Resources Jobs in Ethiopia
NGO Jobs/Nonprofit/Social Services Jobs in Ethiopia
Medecins Sans Frontieres Spain
Execute HR/administrative tasks according to administration manager’s indications and MSF procedures, in order to ensure legal compliance.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
· Execute administrative and legal related tasks, under supervision of the Administrator Manager, checking payroll calculations and updating personal files in order to ensure accuracy, compliance and on time payments.
· Prepare employment contracts in conformity with legal requirements including specific amendments when necessary in order to ensure local labour and fiscal law compliance.
· Enter data into the HR database and personal files and keep them up-to-date in order to facilitate HR processes management.
· Update Social security Tax office employee files in order to meet legal requirements and duties.
· Draw up monthly pay slips for all staff, editing and updating the necessary data, in order to ensure the punctuality and accuracy of staff payroll.
· Draw up the final pay slip and employment certificate at the end of a contract in order to meet legal requirements while defending MSF ’s interests.
· Follow up all expiring rental contract dates and inform the Administration Manager in order to leave enough time to arrange a renewal or look for some other alternative.
· Make all administrative information available to the staff (posting, meetings, etc.)
· Support the Administration Manager in translating documents into local language. Assists the Administration Manager in meetings upon request.
How to Apply
Education : Desirable business or administration related diploma
· Essential previous working experience of at least two years in relevant jobs.
· Desirable experience in MSF or other NGOsLanguages
All applicants should send a CV, cover letter, educational records, work certificates and copy of national ID. Card either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org (please indicate ¨On the subject box: the vacancy title, ¨your name¨ and ¨specific location that you are applying for¨ or ON THE SUBJECT LINE OF YOUR COVER LETTER) OR give in person to MSF Spain Gambella Office.
Posting date: 08th February 2018
Closing date: 19th February 2018.
We strongly encourage qualified women to apply.
Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted