· Makes sure that project is implemented as per the project document, time plan and other relevant documents
· Makes sure that the implemented activities are coordinated with partners
· Follows all internal procedures for project implementation, procurement, etc.
· Reports to relevant SINCE Project manager
· Collects the data from implementation
· Monitoring the overall development of the situation in affected areas and suggest the way forward
· A minimum of BA Degree in Economics, sociology, TVET/Business Education, or other related fields.
· Minimum 4 years’ experience in project officer position
· Experience in TVET sector , value chain and livelihood is advantageous
· Strong experience with Grant project implementation, preferably in TVET education, entrepreneurship training and Youth employments are considered.
· Experience of managing teams, strong coordination skills
· Strong experience with PCM, ability to meet deadlines
· Excellent written communication skills and ability to use Microsoft Office (Word, Excel etc.)
· Strong organizational and project management skills, and ability to deliver within tight deadlines
· Excellent knowledge of spoken & written Amharic and English.
· 3 strong references (will be crosschecked)
Interested applicants for the position should send their CV and Cover letter as soon as possible via following the link: https://airtable.com/shrTWCQ2NypepyGXX until February 27, 2018.
Should any information needed please contact using: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: PIN does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview meeting, processing, training or any other fees).
Women are strongly encouraged to apply.