· Prepare the monthly, quarter and annual plan of action for the project with component heads/ officers and concerned staff in accordance with the original project proposals and available budget for a year.
· Discuss with relevant community representatives and government officials and document any project ideas that bridge feasible community needs in order to feed into the organizational planning processes.
· Read and understand the PIM and project document and align PW interventions accordingly for effective implementation of the given task.
· Enroll, lead and actively Participate in Feasibility studies of infrastructure developments to ensure efficiency of program objectives.
· Create smooth relationship with stakeholders such as government offices, partners, community representatives, beneficiaries etc. for successful completion of planned activities.
· Prepare design, specification and bill of quantities of constructions when the need arises.
· Prepare necessary construction related documents such as memorandum of understanding among relevant stakeholders, construction agreement, payment certificate, ESMF, etc. and timely facilitate in order to finalize and use for intended purpose.
· Prepare up-to-date engineering estimation and facilitate bid process of constructions in order to select feasible and potential winner contractor.
· Identify capacity gaps of woreda partners and project staff and fill the gaps as deemed necessary with the view to enhance the capacity of partners;
· Advice and update the projects with existing and new regional government policies, guidelines, strategies and procedures related to PWs activities.
· Identify innovative and research based new technologies and work for its adoption to the project area;
· Prepare respected manuals and conduct trainings to develop technical and scheme management capacity of project and government experts and community representatives.
· Develop checklists that measure activities in accordance with set indicators in the project proposal.
· Education – B.Sc in Agricultural Engineering, hydraulic/civil engineering, Irrigation Engineering, and other related fields
· Experience – three years of relevant work experience in a similar program or INGO.
How to ApplyWomen Candidates are highly encouraged to apply