VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT No. 9 /2018
The Lutheran World Federation Word Service Ethiopia (LWF/WS Ethiopia) is a registered foreign charity which has been operating in Ethiopia since 1973 implementing various development and humanitarian projects in different parts of Ethiopia. LWF is currently looking for professional fulfilling the criteria's.
Required Number:1 (One)
Terms of employment: One year with possibility of extension
- East Ethiopia Regional Projects Coordination, Jijiga, Somali Region
- Job Requirements:
- Masters or Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business
- Administration or related fields
- Minimum of 2 years relevant work experience for Masters Degree and 4 years for Bachelor Degree
- Excellent written and oral English language skills
- Ability of leading a team
- Trainings in accounting computer packages or other related trainings are advantageous
- Interested to work under pressure and in harsh environment
- NGO Experience is advantageous
- How To Apply:
Closing Date for application is: 20 June 2018
Please send your CV, application letter and copies of credentials to the following address: Human Resource and Administration Unit, Lutheran World Federation, P. O. Box 40132, Addis Ababa or email through firstname.lastname@example.org Please include 3 references from current and former employers.
LWF Ethiopia is an equal opportunity employer. LWF Ethiopia considers all applicants on the basis of merit without regard to sex, color, religion, ethnicity, age, marital status or disability.
Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
Female applicants are encouraged to apply