The Sales representative is responsible to organize and maintain the marketing and sale activates of the company. He identifies market opportunities for existing houses and /or introduces new products/houses which have good marketing potential in the identified areas. He gather sales data and compositors’ information. Complies and forwards information and periodic reports.
Job Responsibility #1: operation
· Develops strong relation with customers identifies customer needs and gather opinions that can be an input for sales operation.
· Assist the company in gathering data of organization involved in similar business and make analysis on marketing feed backs.
· Measures company image and customer satisfaction on the continuous bases
· Conducts market research on other possible business interventions
Job Responsibility #2: Promotion
Conducts programs designed to create, maintain and disseminate favorable image news about the company;
· Actively participate in preparation of advertisement and promotional activities;
· Promotes and advertise the activates of the organization through Billboards, shop heads, decorations and displays
Job Responsibility #3: sales and customer Service
Handles the preparation of customer information documents, building of the company:
· Market and sell its products or services profitably:
· Develop and maintain a range of external contacts with organizations and individuals who can assist in the sales and marketing of houses:
· Ensures that sales is recorded, complied and analyzed for future planning;
· Analyze the results of marketing campaigns and make whatever changes may be required to improve sales performance.
· Keeps business secrets of the company like prices, designs, documents, correspondence etc.
Job Responsibility #4: Reporting
· Keeps monitoring the market and provides marketing information to the supervisor.
Prepares and submits periodic reports to the Supervisor.
Degree in Marketing Management or equivalent combination of education Age below 30 Experience:
2 years of experience in sales and marketing, prior experience from mobile companies is a plus.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants who fulfill the above requirements should send a non-returnable application, CV and relevant documents stating the position and place of work s/he applied for through email address email@example.com
NB: Specify the place you are applying and the position in the subject of your e-mail. ; " Application for Sales Representative "