Embassy of the Republic of Poland in Addis Ababa
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Addis Ababa, 18 September 2023 JOB OFFER DETAILS
The Embassy of the Republic of Poland in Addis Ababa is looking for an expert. Your position requires multitasking skills and will focus on two main areas: providing support to the Political/Economic and Consular sections of the Embassy of Poland.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Contact with clients and Embassy guests.
• Translation tasks (written and verbal).
• Organizing documents.
• Preparing Ethiopian media coverage, incl. social media.
• Assisting in acquiring information and data regarding political and economic matters in Ethiopia and countries of additional accreditation.
• Assistance in communication with the Ethiopian authorities (i.e. MFA, Transport office, Immigration Office, VAT office).
• Supporting the organization of various events organised by the embassy.
• Supporting and substituting secretary in her absence.
• Fulfilling other duties...
YES | Your Employment Solutions
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
1. Purpose of the job
• Responsible for managing every aspect of the employment process, including orientation and training new staff members. They also assist with payroll management
2. Key responsibilities
• Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process. • Create and implement effective onboarding plans. • Develop training and development programs. • Assist in performance management processes. • Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues. • Maintain employee records (attendance, EEO data etc.) according to policy and legal requirements. • Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance.
3. Job Requirements
• Proven experience as HR officer, administrator, or other HR position. • Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.) • Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures • Proficient in MS Office; Word,...
We are seeking a dedicated and detail-oriented Documentation Staff member to join our logistics team. As a Documentation Staff member, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the smooth and efficient operation of our logistics processes.
Prepare, review, and maintain shipping and receiving documentation.
Verify accuracy and completeness of shipping and receiving records.
Ensure compliance with all relevant regulations and standards.
Communicate with internal teams, customers, and external partners to resolve documentation-related issues.
Assist in the coordination of shipments and tracking of cargo.
Maintain electronic and physical records of documentation.
Collaborate with team members to improve documentation processes and efficiency